1. in the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testaments, as the verbally inspired Word of God.
2. in the one true God, revealed in the Scriptures as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. in the creation of man as good, the fall of man from his original state into sin from which he has no power to redeem himself.
4. in the all-sufficient atonement by the blood of Jesus Christ, God’s Son, to cleanse anyone who believes on Him from all sin, and salvation through faith in Christ alone.
5. in water baptism (defined as total immersion) in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, as taught in the Scriptures, identifying the believer with the Death, Burial and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, and bringing them into covenant relationship.
6. in a life of holiness and separation from the world and sin, no longer serving them, but serving the Lord with a pure heart.
7. in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a separate, distinct experience, subsequent to salvation, providing enduement of power for life and service, accompanied by speaking in tongues.
8. in the church as the Body of Christ, a group of “called out ones”, chosen to reveal God’s plan and purpose in the earth, local expression of this church functioning according to New Testament order and organization.
9. that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image, and therefore possesses inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other state or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life.
10. that the God-ordained and expressly defined marital covenant is a relationship between a man, a woman, and God Himself. Marriage uniquely reflects Christ’s relationship with His Church. Therefore, in upholding the pure representation of Christ’s covenant with His Church, Rock Church will only recognize marriages between a biological man and a biological woman. Consequently, Pastors and staff of Rock Church shall only participate in weddings and solemnize marriages between one biological man and one biological woman. The Rock Church property and facilities shall only host weddings between one biological man and one biological woman.
11. the nuclear family, as God designed, as a marital unit between one biological man and one biological woman, which includes the children that the biological man and biological woman bear, adopt, or choose to raise. The nuclear family thus serves as the foundation for a stable society because it provides children with the best opportunity to grow up in the same home as their mother and father.
12. in the manifestation of all nine gifts of the Holy Spirit in the local assembly, God dividing the gifts amongst the believers severally as He wills.
13. in the laying on of hands by qualified and anointed ministry for blessing, dedication, confirmation, healing, ordination, and impartation of spiritual gifts.
14. in individual and collective praise and worship. All expressions of praise recorded in the Old and New Testaments are meant for practice in the church today.
15. in the restoration to the church of all that the prophets have spoken, and the subsequent visual and bodily return of Jesus Christ to set up His kingdom on the earth.
16. in the promise of eternal life for all who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him as their Savior, and eternal condemnation for those who reject Him and die in their sins.
17. in the mission of the church, commanded by our Lord Jesus Christ, which is to preach His Gospel to every man, everywhere. There are no areas that are exempt from the Gospel. “The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, the world and they that dwell therein.” Psalm 24.1